Alan's Blog
Monday, February 28, 2005
  Oscar Night Here goes again, only in abbreviated form this time. I don't have time to write what I previously wrote and lost.

Claudia and I watched the Academy Awards last night. This was perhaps the first time we had seen all five best picture nominees prior to the awards. All were good; I probably would have voted for The Aviator, but certainly Million Dollar Baby was very good too.

Seemed strange not having a Lord of the Rings to cheer for this year. I like Chris Rock, but I don't think he was a particularly inspired host last night. He seemed off his mark to me. 
Comments:
Yeah, Chris Rock was kind of bland, and kind of mean in a weird way. I hadn't seen any of the nominated movies AT ALL except Eternal Sunshine, Neverland, and Closer, so it was kind of boring for me. Nevertheless, I watched the whole thing with my laptop on my lap and worked on papers and stuff during commercials and the boring parts. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
To be viewed by Sneaky Snakes and other creatures of the blogosphere.

ARCHIVES
February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger